PAGE SEVEN – 7 PANELS.
1. Close up on JOHN. He looks concerned about the situation unfolding in front of him.
Get me the hell into that room Hammer.
2. Cut to a close up of HAMMER.
There’s no need to bring hell into this.
3. Cut to close up on JOHN’s hand as he grabs at HAMMER’s arm.
4. We are looking through one-way glass into a plain white interrogation room.
A small cloud of dark blue smoke floats in the air on our side of the interrogation room glass.
A steel table sits in the centre of the room. JULIET sits handcuffed to a steel chair on the right of the table; DEAD OF NIGHT sits opposite her. A thick steel door situated behind DEAD OF NIGHT is flung open and LADY LIGHTNING stands in the doorway, electricity leaping up and down her arms, which she has pointed towards JULIET.
SFX (Around the smoke)
DEAD OF NIGHT:
My dear Lady Lightning see if you can spark up some conversation here.
5. Cut to close up on LADY LIGHTNING. She has rolled her eyes back slightly as she can’t believe the awful puns I am making DEAD OF NIGHT say.
6. JOHN and HAMMER appear in front of LADY LIGHTNING in a plume of dark blue smoke.
7. JOHN’s fist connecting with LADY LIGHTNING’s jaw as he knocks her out.
SFX (Around impact)