1. A wide panel showing a bar. A few tables are seen on the floor, some with shot glasses on them. These tables only have one or two chairs on them.
A crook has just stumbled through the door. He looks confused. In one hand he holds a gun, in the other a black plastic bag containing what looks to be money.
Behind the bar in the background stands a barman polishing a glass.
Can I get you a drink?
2. A side shot with the bar running down the centre of the panel. On the right hand side is the Barman, pouring a shot of something into the glass he was just polishing for the crook. On the left side of the bar the crook stands, placing his gun on the bar.
You need some bar stools here.
They are on their way. Slowly but surely.
You new here? Not seen this place before. What's it called?
3. A close up of the barman's face. A shadow has fallen over his brow, eclipsing half of his face. Only his bright white eyes can be seen out of the shadow.
4. Looking at the bar from from on. The Barman stands behind it, hands on the bar. In front of the bar where the crook was standing is now a lonesome bar stool. To its side is the black garbage bag the crook was holding. On the bar, his gun.
5. A wide panel of the bar room, similar to the first panel. The Barman is polishing a glass once more, waiting.