PAGE ONE - 7 PANELS.
1. On the bridge of the H.A.M.M.E.R Helicarrier. BARACK OBAMA is talking to the new leader of the organization, NORMAN OSBORN. The president has bodyguards in suits and shades with him. A few members of H.A.M.M.E.R are at work around the room.
We have witnessed dark times.
2. In the city of Broxton, Oklahoma. Captain America, Thor and some Asgardian Warriors walk the streets with OBAMA as crowds cheer them on.
Caption Obama 1:
We have had are very freedoms besieged.
CAPTION OBAMA 2:
But had heroes rise to defend them.
3. A close up on Thors hammer MJOLNIR. It rests in a crater handle pointing skyward.
Sadly we have seen heroes fall in the very face of fear.
4. OBAMA stands at a podium on a stage talking to a large crowd of reports and citizens. The white house stands proudly in background. The day is bright and clear.
These four years have tested all of us, even our greatest heroes. But we have come out together and far stronger for our hardships.
We stand as one. Truly united as one great nation. Now is the greatest moment to call yourself an American. As we move forward to the next four years.
5. OBAMA walks down the steps at the side of the stage, flanked by bodyguards. The two s.h.i.e.l.d agents from the picture above stand waiting to talk to OBAMA.
SFX (0.P) (Coming from the crowd):
6. The woman S.H.I.E.L.D agent, PRESTON approaches the President.
Wonderful speech Mr. President. I am sorry to say I am here with bad news however.
7. Close up on PRESTONs face. She looks worried at what she about to say.
It’s President Lincoln sir.
He is coming to kill you.