Two rows of two panels, then a page wide final panel at the bottom.
In an ideal world Skottie Young would be drawing this.
1. A young Shaun aged 5 stands at the side of a river on a summer’s day. In his arms he holds a loaf of fresh bread. He wears a huge grin on his face. He is wearing his favourite Thomas the Tank Engine cardigan. It looked very similar to this one. http://www.theclothingoutlet.co.uk/siteimages/24/4/8/244854/2550621/f_1691031.jpg
2. Shaun is throwing chunks of the bread into the river, a little crowd of friendly ducks swims near him eating up his treats.
3. A huge dark shadow is cast over the small figure of Shaun. His huge grin is now gone and he looks damn scared.
4. A shot from behind Shaun looking up at the huge monstrous form of an angry Swan that stands over him.
5. Shaun is running, arms flailing wildly in the air as he flees from the Swan as it chases him all along the riverbank.
Even now at the age of 23 I am still terrified of the devils ducks known as Swans.